Wednesday, February 23, 2011

There's no rules said that short is wrong. (:


*I'm EMO huh ?

Yeaa, I'm seriously is emo recently. And I don't know what had just happened to me ! D: Duhhh.
I often feels no mood with NO REASONS ! ): ARGH. Something wrong happened to me. I think I got to go the mental hospital -.- LOLS.
LOLS ? I still can laugh ! HAHAA. Glad I still can laugh with a bad mood now.

Let's talk about today's story. (:

Today when I'm at outside the toilet with Valerie them, a stupid Indian girl comes behind me and measure my height with her height ! GRRR. Actually she's also not that tall, and she's just one head taller than me ! Really Wtffffffffffff. ><
And she asked me : " You Form what ? " 
* I didn't answer her * Valerie helped me to answer and she said Form 3.
Then the Indian girl said : " Oh what ? Really ?! " * She said this with a shocked expression.*
If she said this with a shocked expression, that's mean she's shocked that I'm already Form 3 and my height is not suit. 

Oh well, it doesn't matter to me. I know I'm short but I just love the way I am ! (: 
"Look at yourself before you say other people !" this is what I want to say to that stupid Indian girl.
It's there any rules said that short is wrong ? No what. Short is not a fault, this is what we call cute ! :D
So, don't cares too much other peoples says you. And don't feel sad because of your height ! We should be proud because we're short, cause this is ourself ! The way we are.

So don't care if anyone says you short ! :) .


I'm short but I'm proud :D .


That's the short post for today. I gotta stop writing until here. Goodnight peoples. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment