Friday, February 25, 2011

New hair style. ♥


* The picture above is when I haven't cut hair.

Hey creatures ! :) I'm here again. To write about my life and share with you all. xD
A short post for today. Cause there's no any special things happened recently. Huhuu ;( I've nothing to blog D:

Today is Friday ! Oh yeah. Glad everyone know it. xD
Friday is my happiest day ever. Why ? Because the day after Friday is SATURDAY !! :D LOL. I'm crazy today.
Friday I've no any additional things to do. No tuition, no activities at school, no additional tuition at school, and last, EARLY END SCHOOL ! 12:30 can go home. Yeahh. xD

Today I "appear" in school with a different look. Bobbee helps me tie my hair. I never "appear" in school with this look before. xD



-

I went to cut my hair at the saloon just now. Woah. I should say that the woman who helps me cut my hair is genius ! I love my hair so much now ! Got layer ! 

And let's let the pictures talk. :)

Taadaa ! ;D

Ignore my hand. :/
It's like got problem's hand -.-
Look at my hair ! Got layer :D !


That's how my hair looks when I tie it up.

When I tie it low.

*Ignore my face ! It's fatttttttttttttttttt. )':


Conclusion for the day : I LOVE MY NEW HAIR STYLE ! :D 

Okay, that's all for today. Forgive me because of the short short and SHORT post ):

I'm actually really moody now and my mind is ALL STUCK at there. Can't think of anything to write about. D: . Sorry for that.

Goodnight peoples :) .

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment