Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crazy shopping + Sunway ♥


*Edited the light. I edit picture quite nice what ~ xD
I'm hot tempered now cause using my grandma house that old keyboard.
It's damn freaking hard t press the key ! Oh my gosh. Guess this post will spent me a lot of time.
GRRRRR ! I want my keyboard now ;(

Back to last Sunday. 30/1/11

Me and my family went shopping for CNY clothes again ! v^^v 
This time, we bring my grandparents go too. You know, buy clothes for them will makes them happy. They just want us spent some time with them. That's what grandparents always want. And I always knew it x)

Our 'shopping style' is kinda special today. xD Why ? Okay I'll explain to you all :) .
We went there about 10 and walk until 1 something. Then we fetch grandparents back cause they can't walk for long time. After that we went back home to do some housework. Then after dinner we went back shopping again xD. Special huh ? I think so. xD

Back to my story. Grandpa brought two clothes but grandma didn't brought any single clothes.
Well, this is a long story. ( actually not xD ) Me and my mom choose some clothes for her then she said she don't like too 'kua zhang' de clothes. Then we saw the seller and the seller choose for her.
We call her go fitting room try those clothes. But every clothes she have tried she also don't like it.
She said those clothes is 'too young' for her. Some more oh my god, I choose for her she said that's for 18 years old young girl -.-
After trying those clothes she said she give up and don't want buy ler.
I said today we drive you here just want to buy new clothes for her because she long time didn't buy new clothes. But she only smiles at me. Haih.

I brought one shirt each for my parents. THEY LOVE IT ! Yeah :D .
 Now let's see what I brought (:

I love this SO MUCH ! POLKA DOTS ! ;DD ♥


It looks not very nice in this photo but actually it's very nice !!

I love the style of this shirt.

Lastly, I brought a belt.

-

31/1/11

At Sunday Mr. Hock Nian call me go Sunway with him cause his friend all can't go.
So I call my Babe Suet Hwei go too ;DD . We have a nice day. ♥
But scolded by parents cause I go out without telling them. But this thing is over so I don't want to say out the whole story again. We shouldn't think about the sad things again right ? Yeaa :D .

About 10 in the morning my uncle fetch me go IOI's bus stop to wait Mr. Hock Nian's mom come to fetch me. But suddenly his mom's car got problem so he call me go into IOI walk first.
I BROUGHT FAMOUS AMOS FOR MYSELF







































































It's expensive. But nevermind, it's YUMMYYYYY !

When I reached Sunway, I saw my Babe Hwei and my dear Mun Mun is dancing. ( It's the 电子游戏机 lah xD)
Nah ! This is my two leng luii friend ♥





































We watched these movies.

























天天好天 ♥ It's so funny and touching ! :'D Almost makes me cry ! :O


























笑着回家 ♥ It's so damn freaking  FUNNY ! Almost the whole movie I also laughing ! HAHAHAH ! xD
Laugh until I stomach pain xD

And guess what ? We brought McDonald to eat in the Cinema xD
YUMMY ! ♥

After that we go take 大头贴 ♥ These is our photos.





































I don't want to zoom in for you cause I don't want you to see my ugly face :PP .
The machine take photo is so fast ! We haven't ready to posing then it already take the photo -.- LOLS !
And because of the machine take photos so fast, it makes us laugh like crazy xD

Now these is three of us ! =)







































































































Photos from my babe Suet Hwei.

Okayss, that's all for this post. Byeee (:

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment