Friday, July 8, 2011

STRESS.


The drawing me ! HAHAA :P

Hello my lovely peoples ! :)  I know you miss me :P Hahaa. And oh ya, I'm sorry that I've been so long didn't touch this dusty blog. It is become more dusty and dusty, almost covered by spider webs. So here, I'm here to do some clean up ! Hehe :D


Recently, all my mind is thinking about the PMR trial exam. In AUGUST. So near. Just around the corner. After the trials, its time to face the PMR exam. Idk how I gonna to face a bunch of exam. So stress. Its already so long I step in Form 3 life, but I haven't done anything for my studies lately. Ahhhh. Feel so stress. I wanna say, its hard to call myself to study if my soul doesn't feel like studying. -.- Lol seriously. I don't feel like studying at all this year ! And now its already JULY ! Really got to put some efforts on my studies.




These days I feel like I'm losing patience and confidence again. Kinda like losing myself. Oh gosh, what is happening to me ? A twitter friend told me, 'only girl with patience and confidence wins.' But I really really don't know where are my patience and confidence had gone. No any confidence in studying. That's why I don't know how I gonna to answer the questions in exam. July, its the month for me to start my revisions. I gonna make sure myself will not attract my the handsome computer. LOL. Wish me luck buddies ! :) I know I can do it and get flying colours in exam. Nah, my confidence is back again ? I think so :D




Parents went to school to take my report book today. My result is like, SHIT. Very poor result :( . Teacher told my mom sometimes I not concentrate in class. Oh lol, luckily she didn't tell my mom I didn't bring exercise books to school sometimes.
Looking back my results from Form 1 until now Form 3, I realized my results was like walking in a straight line. Not much improvement and sometimes worst than previous exam. :/ I really got to tidy my playing mode and get into study mode. 'Christine ! PMR trials and PMR exam is coming ! Stop siting in front of the computer everyday and doing nothing !' I tell myself :) . I'm taking my books out from now on and start revising. Good luck to me ! :D

Last but not least, a funny picture of me ! :D

Hahaha ! Don't ask me why I edit my photo like this :P Cause I did this just for fun :D 
Yea obviously, I'm too bored =P

Night peoples ;) Peace v^^v.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment