Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm a V.I.P :D


You know I rocks ! xD Don't know what happened to me today. Just feel like doing something crazy and damn happy today :D

I'm a V.I.P ! :D What's a V.I.P huh ? You will know if you're Big Bang's fan. :P For those who don't know what it mean, I'll tell you. ;) Big Bang's fans is called a V.I.P. Cool name huh ? SAY YES ! :D And guess what ? I just got a free Big Bang poster from epop magazine. ♥ So happy when I found out that. For those V.I.Ps who haven't brought epop, you have to be quick ! Maybe there's still some stock in the book store. (: Quick go and grab epop 315 back home ! ;D

You know what ? That day I'm in the book store searching and wishing that any magazine got give out free Big Bang poster. And I search lots of magazine and those magazine don't have free poster. Feel so disappointed that time. And then when I wanna to give up, my eyes spot epop 315 and my hands move to that magazine. I look at the front page of the magazine. Cause as usual if they got free any poster they will mention it on the front page. I look and search and then I found there's no free Big Bang's poster, then I put down the magazine. But that time don't know why, I just feel like maybe I didn't saw it. I took the magazine down again and look again. Then I spotted there's free Big Bang poster ! I almost screamed out that time :D
It was so close. If I never look again I'll not get their poster. 


They're all so handsome ! Especially my Daesung oppa (right side with black and red shirt) :D 


Me with my Big Bang poster ♥ Ignore my retarded face :P . Just look at their handsome face :D ♥

The time passed so damn freaking fast. And now is almost end of July. PMR trial exam is coming soon. And yet I still haven't did anything for my studies. :( Yea I'm lazy I know. I just feel so stress. Haih. Gonna change myself from now on. Got to pack up my playing mode and change it to studying mode. Have to study really really hard from now on. You can do it Christine ! :) Gambateh ! ♥
Offline now. Bye lovelies. ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment