Wednesday, November 30, 2011

They're always the best ♥


Hey my dear readers! Are you a K-POP fans? If you are, I'm sure you'll know what I wanna talk about :D If you know me, you'll know I'm a super big fan of BIGBANG! ♥ I'm a VIP :D 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) held at Singapore yesterday. I'm hoping I'll see them attending and keep wishing that they'll give all VIPs a surprise, appear at the red carpet. But they didn't attend yesterday :( This year's MAMA is kinda bored because BIGBANG didn't attend. Hope they'll attend next year! :)


Although they didn't attend, they won The Best Music Video - Love Song! Oh yeah, I almost cry when I'm watching MAMA. They really are the best the perfect! My hot hot guys. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Love Song, this MV is really perfect! :) BIGBANG FIGHTING! ♥ Congratulations to BIGBANG! Miss them. Especially Daesung. Can't wait for them to perform together at YG Family Concert!


And I'm a part of 2NE1 Blackjacks too. They look so gorgeous! They won the Song Of The Year - I am the best & The Best Vocal Performance (Group) - Lonely. Wow they really rocks! :D They're beautiful, their voice are awesome and their songs are perfect! :) Congrats to 2NE1! ♥ YG Family is the best.

Now it's time to vote for BIGBANG & 2NE1 for the SBS MTV 'Best of The Best' . You can vote once every 10 minute! Let's show the VIP & Blackjacks power. BIGBANG & 2NE1 forever. Here's how to vote : http://bigbangworldwide.blogspot.com/2011/11/news-big-bang-and-gd-nominated-for-2011.html . Okay signing off now. Stay tuned for my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment