Thursday, March 3, 2011

Canon. Delighting you always. ♥


*Recently me.
Heyy peoplesss ! Sorry for the late late update because the past few days I'm not motivated at all to blog.
So now I'm here :) . Let's start talking about my fairy tales now. xD


Well, Canon announced the introduction of two new SLR cameras into their EOS line-up.
First is the EOS 1100D and second is the EOS 600D.
I'm in love with 1100D because of it's function and it have four colours to choose ! Woots ! I gotta save money from now on to buy it !
Now let me introduce the Canon EOS 1100D. :)



OMG RED ! :D

See ? They're holding the four colours of my dear Canon EOS 1100D. ♥
The 1100D is very much aimed at first time SLR users and features a range of helpful functions and easy to use modes to help the beginner get the best from their photography.
They made this for beginner users and this is suit to me ! ;DD  


It is equipped with a 12 million pixel sensor, a Digic 4 processor, and 14 bit image processing. Other additions and upgrades are an expanded ISO range of 100-6400, 9 point AF, HD video recording (720p). Live view performance is improved by the in size of the rear LCD screen which, although is not the flip-out type found on the 60D and new 600D, is now 2.7″ in size compared to 2.5″ on the old 1000D.


The EOS 1100D has been given many of the helpful shooting functions.


Canon EOS 1100D Feature Guide and Creative Auto mode
 
The Canon EOS 1100D consists of creative auto mode and this helps a lot for a great shoot for the beginners.
I'm pretty sure that anybody who picking up this Canon EOS 1100D will be able to get a great shoot even is the beginners. And it also helps the beginners to learn how to get a great shoot easily.


So that's the introduction of the Canon EOS 1100D. I'm damn freaking in love with it because it can help me a lot in photoshooting !
Canon EOS 1100D, I'm coming for you ! Wait for me ! ;))

__________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Young Photography Enthusiast~ heheJune 10, 2011 at 8:38 AM

    nice~ seldom see young girls who love photography... Hope u'r wish will come true just like mine... my wish came true and now owned a Canon EOS 600D~ hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete