Monday, August 29, 2011

Exam ends. Holiday starts. :D


My emo look :D

Hello creatures ! What's up guys ? :) Yea finally, I finished my trial exam ! Happy or not ? Actually, I'm not that happy cause so many of those questions I don't know how to do. Haih. Regret again. Regret why am I so lazy to study. It seems like every time exam I'm lazy to study, and after the exam, I feel regret and disappointed. :( I wish to change this bad habit, but I just can't control myself ! Arghhh. I'm the author of my life, but I can't control myself. Isn't it the worst thing ever ? D: I have no idea what am I doing.

So yea. Back to the story. Holiday starts ! :D One week of holiday. Not too long and not too short. After a week of holiday, I've to tidy myself and keep on working hard for the next exam -- PMR. So stress. But I really don't wanna my parents feel disappointed of me. So no matter what, I promise I'll work really hard. FOR REAL THIS TIME. Promise no lie.


Yo guys. Saw it ? I changed my blog header finally ! I used almost 1 hours to make it. If I never make it wrong. I love it ! :D


And spot my blog icon ! It's a super cute cupcake ! Wow wow. I love it so much man ♥ :D


Yup that's the crazy me :P

So. Tomorrow I'm going Ipoh for 1 day trip with family ! :D Damn happy. Cause you know, Ipoh so many delicious and cheap food ! All the foods in Ipoh are so delicious and yummy ! So awesome you know 
Imma going to eat eat eat until I become a big big big fat pig ! ;D Teehee. Can't wait can't wait ! When I'm back, I'll update more. :) So stay tuned !

Help me click my nuffnang ads down here ↓↓ before you leave. Thanks so much (: 
*just click in then can close
↓↓↓





No comments:

Post a Comment