Saturday, August 13, 2011

IOI Mall with them :)



Hello hello all my lovelies ! :D How are you guys ? I know you all miss me so much :P What again, its been a long long time I didn't update my blog. The same reason again, cause of exam ! I've to keep studying, studying and studying. What a stress life.. :/ The trial exam is just around the corner ! Ahhhhhh, I'm dying. Haih. :(

Okay, back to the main topic. Just a short simple post. Last last Friday, which is on 29 July. I went IOI Mall with my girls - SukYing, KeJia and KarEe We straight away go there after school by taking bus :)

Let the pictures tell you everything ;D


KarEe's cute little car hanging on her phone ;DD


We went Old Town White Coffee to have our lunch 


While waiting for the delicious food. See ? SukYing and KarEe are so excited playing their phone xD


The bill xD

After that, we went shopping. Walking here and there and keep buying things :D Me and SukYing brought a new bag. Same pattern bag but not same color :D I also pierce my third piercing ! Finally KarEe pierce her 7th piercing and KeJia pierce 4 more piercing. I don't dare to pierce so much cause my mom will scold me :/


YAY my piercing 

After that, KarEe and me keep taking photos  ;D

Left is KarEe and right is me :)




Look at my sweet smile ! =D
*Ignore my eye bags D;



The crazy us :D


Me & my cutie KeJia 

That's all for this post. Bye peoples :3


Peace.

________________________________________________________________________________






No comments:

Post a Comment