Saturday, August 13, 2011

4 more days until PMR trial :(


YUP that's the crazy me  ! x)

Guess my title already told you everything. Yup, the PMR trial exam is just around the corner ! 4 more days until the exam. Which is on ext Thursday :( Ahhhh, what am I gonna to do ? I still got so many subjects, chapters and all those stupid things had to read and memorize ! Not enough time for me D; Especially the stupid history and geography. SO HARD TO MEMORIZE !  I'm dying. I'm dying for sure ;(


And you know, I'm still so lazy to study. I keep forcing myself to study and keep telling myself the exam is so  important. But I just can't get back the motivation to study :( What to do ? I just can't concentrate in my studies.. ANYONE HELP ? Gimme some advise anyone :( I felt so stress. And every time I opened up my books, I'll feel sleepy and no mood to study.. SO STRESS YOU KNOW :'( 

Really really don't know what to do now. My head is going to burst when I'm studying D: That stupid PMR ruin my wonderful life -.- That stupid dupid disgusting annoying PMR is killing me -.-
Haih, the only thing I can do now is keep on dong revision. And wish me luck in my exam :') Hope I will not get a bad results. Buddha bless me  

And Good Luck to Those Who Having Exam Too  :) 
ALL THE BEST YEA GUYS  ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. pmr start today. hows ur 1st paper? study hard n relax too when feel stressed. good luck!

    ReplyDelete