Sunday, August 21, 2011

Put my best foot forward.



I just love my smile :D  

Hello hello my dear readers  How are you guys lately ? :) Again again. One week didn't touch my lovelyyy bloggie. Cause PMR trial exam started since last Thursday. Kinda stress, but idk why I'm not nervous at all. LOL. I just worry about the actual PMR. If I get poor results in PMR, I swear I'll bang the wall. -.- *coi coi coi :x*

Kays back to the story. Last Thursday I had my Bahasa Malaysia paper 1 & 2 and Science paper 1. I don't know what to say about these, cause everything seems like hard to me -.- Seriously la. Cause you know that, I'm just too lazy to study. And on last Friday, had my History, Civic and Art paper. History paper was so super duper hard ! And at the same time, boring. -0- 60 questions in the History paper ! Makes me so headache when I'm answering. Can't remember what I've read.

Idk why the Civic and Art was involved in trial exam. Subjects which is totally useless. -.- Not involved in the actual PMR also. LOL. 50 questions for civic, what for ? I bet everyone don't know what is it for. Art, drawing, I just simply draw.


See ? I study until like this. LOL


Then I bang the book ! LOLLL xD

4 more days to go for the exam ! Tomorrow having English paper 1 & 2 and Science paper 2. I'll put my best foot forward. Wish me luck ! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment