Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm a big big girl, in a big big world.


I'm white laa ! :P
But actually I'm not that white, just the sunlight. :) I love you my dear sunlight. :D

Helloo my dear peoplesss ! I'm finally here. Ya, I'm busying again so I can't online. Busying for what ? HOMEWORK of course. :P No choice, I'm a lazy people. But now I'm finally free. Finally finished my homework but I still have folio to do. Haih, nowadays all teenagers all are living in a busy life. Busying with studying. :(

I always procrastinate my work, and till the dead line is coming soon I only do it in a hurry. I should try to arrange my time and stop allowing myself to be distracted. Like the computer, it's making me distracting @@ . And I shall set my priorities right and learn to delegate.
Hope I can do it. I'm a student who taking PMR this year. So I can't be lazy anymore. My parents are hoping me will get good results, and I want to do it ! So I'll make an all-out effort larh. I'll be a good student and a good daughter. ;)

-

Saw my blog title ? That's what I'm going to talk about. ;D Look at the picture below and you'll know. (:

-
-
-
-
-


2009 (Left) and 2011 (Right) .

Any changes to me ? My brother said that I changed a lot. He said I changed into a mature girl. :D HAHA ! So happy when he said that. :P
And I realize that my face is not that chubby anymore although it's also chubby now. It's more chubby when I'm form one (2009) . BABY FACE. :O And my hair became longer ! :D But it's like just long a bit larr. Cause I always go cut layer when it become thicker.

HAHA ! So I've grown up into a big big girl in a big big world. LOL.
I heard what you say ~ You're saying : "Christine ~ Grown up already huh ? Grown mature already wor. " xD ! *p/s : I'm crazy today. So you can ignore me. :P* Ya I think I'm really crazy today. Just now when I'm at tuition centre, I keep laughing with my friends. HAHA !

Can't wait for this Saturday. I'm sure it'll be a great day and I'll bankrupt that day too. :D
Night peoples, I'm out of here. ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. OMG, that song make me cry every time.
    Feel touched. :')
    Christine, you looks prettier compare with 13 years old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,ya really,u more mature now,more prettier oso haha xD
    Christine,grown up edi vor! xDxD haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn - Which song ? My blog song ? HAHA ! Thanks ! You more pretty. :)

    Ying yin - LOL ! Thankyouu !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean the song - Big Girl. :)
    Hehe, thanks and both pretty la! :D

    ReplyDelete