Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunway with babe Hwei [16/12/10] ♥




Hello creatures ! (: How's everyone ?
I'm here to upload those pictures that day me and my babe Hwei snap in Sunway. (:
The above picture is at the main entrance of Sunway. While waiting my babe Hwei :D

When we saw each other, I screamed you know ? xD
Cause I too miss her already ! lols. We have a veryyy great time there.
And I brought a cutieeee DOMO bag and a very very beautiful shirt. :) 
We gave each other a BIG HUG before we leave. Next time, I want to go there with her again !! ♥ ;D

Ok now, let the pictures talk ! ;D

My brother and my babe Hwei x)


Ignore my sampat move :P


Gasoline cafe . We ate here (: Those food are soooooooooooo damn freaking yummy !! 


Best Friends Forever In The Universe ♥ .


Our drinks . 


My brother's food . :D


Butter fish & chips !! Yummyyyyyyy ! 
Me and my babe Hwei order one each. (:


Gasonline Cafe is very very superb hyper beautiful right ? right ? YES YES ! x) 


Hwei is trying to kiss that guy xD . And me, very sampat :P


I love this :D .  P/S : This picture got a bit blur cause use my brother phone to take.


Oh Hwei ! This is no smoking zone ! xD Actually that's a straw lols.


Check out my dearest cutie DOMO bag ! ;DD 


Ignore the "TRAIL VERSION OF PICTURE MERGE GENIUS"  =.=
Cause I downloaded a noob photo editor >< It added the stupid words by itself  ><

BFF Hwei ♥

Erm, here is not all the pictures we snap on that day.
More photos view on my Facebook ! :) >> Click me ! :D



Okay, that's all for today. See ya. Sayonara (:  

_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment