Friday, January 21, 2011

A Good Girl.


Feeling a little bit emo. Snapped in this afternoon when I'm back from school :P .
I know that's a super ugly picture. But I just love the style laa. HAHA.

A short post for today.
Sorry for that cause these days just boring days. Nothing special happens instead of those unlucky and bad things D:
Haih. But let's don't think bout that first laa. I can't keep thinking and wondering why those things keep happening right ?
Yeaa. So I'm trying to forget the past. Tomorrow is a new day. Everything will be all right :) .
I just trust everything will be all right cause I don't want my life to be unhappy. Cause I'm Christine Cheng ! :D

-

Let's talk bout yesterday now.
Yesterday was a public holiday so no school. I'm not sure is it a public holiday laa. Just guessing. xD
I did nothing yesterday cause I feel unmotivated at all. LOLS. I should say, LAZY. xD
But I've been a good girl yesterday. Let me say.. although yesterday is holiday but I still take out my revision books to do revision.
Lol. Shocked right ? HAHA. I have no idea why I suddenly take out my revision books and just sit there and read.
Maybe is because I'm gonna have PMR this year ? Maybe. x)

HAHAA. I've nothing to say bout that. Just do revision and it's good for me x)

-

Tomorrow school have replacement class and have Merentas Desa.
But I'm lazy to run cause I just lazy to run xD And I know I'm not intend to winning too. Cause you know .. I run sooooooo slow. HAHAA. But I'm not running if I got go. I'm just walking. xD
So I not gonna go school and I'll take my babe Bobbee come my home xD
Quite excited lols. She first time come my house. Hmmp, how will she think when she saw my messy room ? xD
I'm just waiting for tomorrow and see how will she think xD.

Time to sleep now. Buaiiisss Good night. Sweet dreams (: .

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment