Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I write what I think :PP .




































Heyy my dearrrr blog readers ! It's me Christine again :D 
I'm here to blogging blogging blogging ! xD

So I'll start my story now. Open our ears as big as you can and listen carefully to my story ! :PP.

School reshuffle the class again. I not quite happy cause I'm still in that boring class :/ .
Gosh. I really want to change class. And this time class reshuffle I feel them not fair at all.
It's not because I didn't get the class I want to go in to. Is because my babes results so good why they drop class ? UNFAIR ! ><
The teacher said every class now is same standard == Where got same standard I saw most of the first class students also no change.
They simply arrange the class this time >< GRRRR. Really angry with the class arrangement >< Haih !

So I decided to change class. Oh , not decided. Is really want.
I can't stuck in that boring class or else I'll become a nerd and keep reading books books books then I'll become crazy someday.
And Monday my brother help me write the letter to apply change class , write until we argue -.-
Haih I don't want to think that again cause every time we argue my parents also scold me first.
Well, I can't control them so I just quite and think they're just singing when they scold me.
Duh , I cried when they scold me ><

I just want to go to the class I want ! Where I belongs ! xD jks.

-

I joined the drama group in the chinese club.
Kinda shame cause I acted like a crazy >< Oh gosh.

-

This year really a not good year for me. REALLY NOT GOOD !
Why like this ? Why so many things happens to me ? Why ? GRRRR.
Things keep happens one after another >< I'm tired and I'm dying if those things keep happens again !
I can't say what happens cause that's kinda like private thing.

Haih. If I really got super powers so good. I can control every thing in my whole long life !
But I couldn't. Every thing just happens like rushing to me. Everything happens to me !
Everyone is enjoying their wonderful new year and I'm no mood.
I want to find a place that no one can see me and cry out loud an release everything !

Dear time , please stop ! I'm tired ! I just need a rest ;(
I should go to the temple and pray for myself. I don't want so many things happens to me !
Am I've been bad last year ? Why things keep happens to me over and over again ?!
Hope you all understand my mood now. I'm seriously have a bad bad bad mood now. HAIH ! ;(

I just want to be an ordinary girl and I just want my life to be as simple as possible and happy ! Please ;( .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment