Friday, January 28, 2011

Procrastination is the thief of time.


Don't make me fall in love with you ! xD
Say.. I also have a hot style what ~ xD jks. I'm ugly but I just love the style of this picture. You can ignore my face :PP.


See my title ? Procrastination is the thief of time.
Procrastination means like delaying work. The meaning of this sentence advises us not to delaying doing what should done.
I learned this sentence yesterday when tuition. And I love this sentence so I put as my title :) .



I'm alone at home now. Cause today I call my bus uncle straight away fetch me go home not grandma's home.
Now I'm enjoying my freedoooommmm ! ;DD . I just want to enjoy my life with my own.
I just gotta sit in front of the computer and listening to the soft piano sound and writing my blog to release my feelings. Its very enjoy lahh. And nobody's at home too. Owh ! Relaxxxx. This is what the word LIFE means to me. ;D
I do what I want.

This is what I eat for lunch just now for the first time I straight away back my own home ;D . I prepared it on my own. HAHAA.

Hahahha ! Maggi mee + Fried egg + junk food ! ;D I know that's not healthy but I feeling like eating not healthy today xD .
And I'm proud to say the egg I fried is still so yummy although I've been a long time never fried egg xD jks.
I heard what you said. You said : "Such a nice lunch." Right ? I know it x)

-

Okay larh. I know you've been waiting this for long. Let's start my story for the week before it's too late xD .

It's just an ordinary week I had. I don't know is it nothing special happens or I forgot the special things -.-
So I just gonna write what I remember. Sorry ):

School keep changing the time of changing class and I felt unhappy with it. They keep changing time when I gotta pass up my letter for applying change class. I want to change to Kempasssssssssss ! I couldn't wait anymore or else I'll die because of stuck in that stupid boring class. 
Haih. My life sucks in these few weeks. No friend no life ! How I gotta survive ? I hate lonely.

Today school finally changed the class. Okay, I should say I'm still boring although I got Kar Yee , Valerie and Suk Ying all them with me. But I've not many things to talk with them. Just sometimes talking something about the class ): I wish I can have more to talk with them. I'll try anyway :)
Anyway today quite lucky because today is the first day of change class and those teachers some didn't come in the class and some just come in to sit and didn't teach.
I'm a good girl but I'm naughty sometimes too :D . I run out of the class if the teacher is not teaching. And I go find my dear Bobbee to chat ;D .
But when I back into class I feel kinda boring. Haih. So I really seriously want to apply change class ! ( I know I've say this a thousand times xD ) I'm giving up the letter of applying change class after Chinese New Year. Wish me good luck (: .

-

Ouch.. ! My arm almost can't move and only my fingers can move now ! Goshhhhh.
What happens ? Because of the WUSHU training this Wednesday. The coach call us pumping 30 times at the first but we didn't count ( how many times we have pumping ) out loudly so the coach keep repeating the same numbers and I think we've almost pumping for 60 times ! If no 60 times I think also got 50 something.
Now the 'lucky' thing happens to me. See this !


The blacken side of the image up there is where is arm pain ! Ouch ;( ..


I'm like the man of the image above. When I curve up my arm, it's soooooo PAIN !

Ouchhhhhhhhhh ! Who can help me ? It's freaking pain. Seriously ! T.T ..

-

On Sunday my family gotta bring my grandparents to choose Chinese New Year new clothes.
Well, I gonna buy a shirt for my mom and dad cause they've brought many clothes for me !
They used so many money because of my clothes but they just brought one or two for themselves.
I feel sorry about that. I brought so many new clothes and used their money but they didn't buy many clothes for themselves.

Well, lols I know I'm a good girl. I'll tell them I want go walk by myself and I secretly go buy clothes for them.
Then I'll give a surprise for them. Hope they'll like it and hope they'll understand what I mean for this.
I just want to do something for them because they've do many things for me. :) This is how a daughter should be.
I love my parents although sometimes they did something I don't like.

A GOOD GIRL HERE ! x)


Okay, that's all for today. Stay tuned to check out my new post anytime :) . Thankssss.
Bye ~

__________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment