Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Great Day.


Hey my blog readers ! ^^ I'm here again :) Miss me ? Say YES. xD
Will write less today cause is almost time to sleep. Tomorrow Monday again.. D:

22 Jan 2011.
Merentas Desa day.

Merentas Desa. I no go. xD You knew it :P
I went school but is only to take Bobbee to my house. It's fun LOL. xD

I reached school around 7 a.m and we walk to 7-eleven cause Bobbee want to eat maggi mee.
Then we go wait bus. The bus so damn freaking long only come -.- Wait until I angry. xD

We reached my home and Bobbee played piano for me. :D I use to play violin for her but my violin is at my grandma's house. Sorry Bobbee ):

See my Bobbee's beautiful hand ! xD

We just keep playing computer and Bobbee keep playing my bears ! xD

Around 10:30 we want go out and go ioi but my neighbor is outside ! Ohmygoshhh.
I'm freaking scare that time cause I scare they thought me run away from school.
So we walk back door. But my neighbor also there -.- She go in awhile and come out awhile. -.-
So we just quickly open the door and quickly run out then quickly lock the door.
Luckily she didn't saw me. If not I'll die =X

Then we went ioi. But I just bring 4 ringgit lols. Can't buy things ):
You know.. If I go a shopping center and didn't buy anything I'll not happy xD So I borrow some from Bobbee. I brought a DOMO wallet thingy (Up there the picture) and Jay Chou's poster.

Just an ordinary day. But I have a great day with Bobbee (: .

-

23 Jan 2011.

This morning I'm at grandma's house an helping my grandma preparing Chinese New Year things.
Me and my cousins making things using angpau.

My cousin sister accidentally made a fish with whole ! HAHA !

-




*At fitting room. :D

I went shopping to buy CNY clothes. I really shopping like crazy. Seriously. HAHA.
So let's see what I brought. (:





* The skirt.
I love the style of the skirt (: .



I love the flower pattern on this jeans.



Okayss. Time for bed now. Sorry for this short post ;( I'll update a long long post if I can online. :)
Goodnight world. Sweet dreams (:
__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment