Sunday, January 16, 2011

My life 2011 [Part 2] + Shop for CNY clothes !


* My phone with ribbon ! xD ( p/s : This photo not really clear cause use my mom's phone to snap *3.2 megapixel* )

Owh. Hi again my blog readers (: .
I want to say blogging is my most happy an enjoyable thing in my life.
I love to share things and I can write whatever I like. I wish I can spent more time for blogging but now I can't ;( Sorry for these days my blog readers.. ): I will less blogging these days.. Sorry.. ):
I'll give you the best passage ever once I have chance to online. I promise.
I said I hate 2010 but I actually love 2010 D: I want to go back 2010 ! T.T

Well, my brother will start his collage life on March. Maybe I can call him fetch me go back home every night. :D
So I can online ! And write my blog ! ;DD I wish March will come faster.
Haih. The old story again. I wish I can go back my own home everyday after school instead of my grandma's house !
I know. Grandma's house is good but I love my own home. ;( Aih. But I know my wish will never ever come true unless I'm 18 .. Haih again ! :'( I want online everyday... ! ;((

I can say my 2011 life is terrible. I don't want my life to be like this. I WANT MY OWN LIFE ! ;(
Now my class is as noisy as the supermarket >< So I really want to change class !
If I don't change class, I think I'll be a spoiled bread soon. Seriously. ):
Mom is gonna write letter and go school to apply change class. Hope I can success. I gotta pray for it. Ami to fo. Buddha bless me.

Yup, I'm form 3 now. I have tuition at school. And now the kokurikulum I have no time to eat ! Just halp an hour ! Oh my gosh gosh gosh. How I gotta eat eat eat ?? D: D: D:
Last Wednesday I have wushu and just after I eat then go back school to have wushu class.
The first warm up is run 5 rounds. And when I just finished the first round my stomach started to PAIN. Ouch T^T Then the rest 4 rounds I use walk. -.- No choice. My stomach ! Ouch ! ;(

Someday at last week, my school got spot check. The prefect call me go out because of my NAILS and name tag ! ><
Oh my my ! My nails is so damn freaking short she say my nails long ! Oh bitch this stupid fcukin prefect !
She want me pull my whole nail out isn't she ? If she want then I'll pull out and she sure scare until run away 100km with 1000000000000km/h >< She better use her mind to think before she say me nails long. ARGHH.

-

Move to the next topic ! :D
Today I went 1U with parents to buy Chinese New Year's clothes. But today kinda less clothes I brought.
Ohoh nono. Is not kinda. Is really ! D: I only brought 2 clothes but I love them. I'll keep crazy shopping next Sunday ;DD

Check out my babe I brought today ! :))

Ohoh !! My lovely "floweryy" dress ! xD  


This also my babe ;DD
It's look like normal but actually when you wear it up is a perfect shirt :)

Okay, that's all for today. I'll update my blog whenever I can online.
Promise ! (: So stay in touch with me ya =)
Bye ~ Good night. Sweet dreams. (:  


___________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment