Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy new year ^^ Sorry for the late update !


 

I look happy in this photo right ? Yea, I think clearly these days. I shouldn't like this for everyday.
So, say cheeessseeeeeee ! SMILE WITH ME ! :D
My uncle went those dog catchers there gave them RM80 to buy back Dogkey.
I'm happy for that. Luckily it no any hurt by anyone. Thanks Buddha.
Boby .. It haven't come back .. Someday in last week, a man come my dad's shop and told us he saw Boby in the drain and wanna to save it up. But .. there were a heavy rain that day ..
He said Boby been rush away by water ... Why ? Why ?
All I wish for now is someone saw Boby and save it up and keep her ..
Hope it will live happily now. Please. This is what I wish for now.
I found a picture of Boby snap by me on my dad's phone yesterday.
Feel like wanna cry again when I saw it's picture ;( But I'll be strong. If it know I cry, it also will sad. So, I want to be strong. No, I HAVE to be strong.
I dreamed Boby come back home by itself yesterday. It's really real. Really real. But it's not ..
I know. I know. I have to be strong. I will :) .
-

I went Sunway to countdown for new year. Sunway is beautiful. But seriously, the fireworks not very nice .. It's only normal fireworks. Not like others have other shape.


Happy new year 2011 everyone ! May all your new year wish come true ! An have a blessed and wonderful new year (:

-


Went Midvalley today. LOL this photo is capture in Midvalley's toilet bowl infront got a mirror there xD
HAHAA. You may laugh xD

Mom buying ice-cream for us ! :D
Just simply walk in Midvalley.
Didn't buy anything cause I really poor now ! No money already @@ Thanks to me so love to shopping everyday buying things. LOL xD

Tomorrow school reopens .. :( Really don't feel like going school .. Haih ! T.T

Ok so .. That's all for today (: Bye ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment