Sunday, January 9, 2011

Recently me.

Orh that picture is recently. I know its ugly larr :PP But like this good mah NATURE :D 

Ohoh !! I know what you think. You're thinking why I update my blog so lately right ?
Owh that's a quite long story /.\
Not really also. Just school reopens I can't online everyday. Cause everyday after school I also go my grandma's house and there's no computer and modem. And my parents quite late come back also ;(
If I no wrong I maybe just can online two or three days a week ! OMG. I'm dying D:

-

So school reopens. I'm boring in class cause you know.. If you're my blog "long life time fans" then you should know :P
For those who just visit my blog, ok I'll tell the story again.
My class now has no any single chinese girl I know well only one I know her a bit only so not much to talk.
That's why I'm BORING ! >< My friends all go other class already.. I think I should try change class. I actually hate my life now :O ..
Me and Bobbee decided to write down everything we think in every moment in a book and exchange everyday so we know what each other think everyday although we're not in the same class. Good idea huh x).

I should say my first week of 2011 is already B.A.D. Guess 2011 is not a good year for me :(
Just the first week of 2011 then there're so many things happen .. Haih, haih and Haih !
I should go to the temple and pray someday cause I don't want my 2011 is a b.a.d year.
I want say out all the things happens on my first week of 2011 cause I really want to release everything if not a bunch of things is stuck in my heart and that feeling is BAD BAD BAD ! ><

Ok first I'm so boring in class I'm dying and Imma become a nerd ! Gosh !
And then my IC is missing ish ish ish ! >< This week gonna go do new one. My mom scold me for that ..
Then my laptop been steal by thief ish ish ish !!! ><
Then my best friend told me something I really don't want it to be real ... I think I can't tell what is it at there. Sorry for that.

Wow wow wow ! Why so many things happens to me just the first week of 2011 !
Haiz ! Really hope after this will be no any bad things happens to me again ! NO !
I'm tired , I really tired for it ! Give me a rest ! Stop the time ! And give me a rest please ...

I know I should appreciate my life but I really feel my life is sucks now ):
Haih. I have super power and I can control everything and I can get everything I want ;(
But it's just my thinking it will NOT BE REAL.

-

Tomorrow is Monday again. I don't want Monday comeeeeeee ):
Haih. Monday comes that's means I have to start the boring week again.
I wish I can stay on weekend forever and Monday will not come.

Monday - :(
Tuesday - still :(
Wednesday - :/
Thursday - /.\
Friday - :D !
Saturday - :D =) :P :DDD !!
Sunday morning - :)
Sunday night - :( want Monday again ..

Haih. I don't want to go school .. ;(
But I have to. So no choice. I'll just listen to teacher and study smart and work hard for this year !
The killer PMR is coming cause I've been caught by the killer and his name is ' Form 3 life ' ! xD
Say GAMBATEH to me ! Yeah. (:

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment