Saturday, January 15, 2011

My life 2011.

Hey my dearest blog readers ! :)
Sorry again I can't update my blog cause I really can't online during study days ): This morning also can't online cause at my uncle's house. You know.. My laptop been steal by thief and have no laptop to bring to my uncle's house..
Haih. I really sorry to my blog readers cause I only can update two or three posts a week D: Haih. I quite hate my life now..

I really hope I can go back my own home after school and not my grandma's house. Cause my home is always the most comfortable place for me.
My home got everything I need. It's relax at home.
And can online with computer at home too !
Haih. But really can't. Cause no people at home. My parents also don't let me alone at home..

I don't like my this year's life.. Everything like totally different.. My life like turned 360 degrees. I don't like this feeling.. ): Really miss my form 2 life. I wish I can control everything in my life. But I can't..
Haih. I also don't know what to do..

I just want to be happy. Can I ? ;(

**will update more tomorrow. Stay tuned ya :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment