Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Recently.



*This is last month's photo. Ugly right ? Yes ! D:

Yup, seriously holiday is SO BORED. But time goes fast. Now school wants to reopens already.
What's my mood ? Happy ? Sad ? I'll tell you : Don't know ! ;(
If you're my blog reader, and got visit my blog whenever i update, you'll say : What again ??!
HAHAA. It's because every time when holiday starts I also will say I hate holidays .. Holidays is so bored .. etc.

I don't know whether I hate holidays or I love holidays ! Oh my lady gaga ` ~
Nothing is perfect. Yes, I agree. Holidays is good but holidays is bad too D;
I'm not feeling like going back to school now. Jiun said that I'm still in the fourth class (Meranti) and there are damn freaking less chinese .. And I don't know them that well ..
Anyway Jiun also said that they will arrange again. I hope I will go to the third class (Kempas) or the second class (Jati).
I don't care whatever I only don't want to stay at the Meranti  ): . So that's why I don't feeling like going back to school ..

Oh Buddha, please bless me. I really don't want to stay at Meranti ! :'(

-

Now, forget about the sad news.
So .. Christmas is coming ! Any plans at Christmas ? I'm soooo excited ! Cause I love Christmas so much ! ;D
Why I love Christmas huh ? No reasons. Just love it. Since I'm a small kid I already love Christmas so much ! x)

Well, this Christmas me and my family are going to Penang !
24 Dec. the night before Christmas , we're going to a wedding dinner then after that we direct go Penang.
In the midnight ! First time so late go ! Hehheeh. I can't wait for that day !! ;DD

Okay, that's all for today. Sayonara :)

______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment