Friday, March 11, 2011

Freedom. :D

I'm damn ugly in this photo but I love it with no reasons. :D

Hear BIG BANG's song ? YUP ! I'm so in love with BIG BANG's newest album so I changed my blog's song to BIG BANG's song. :D


Freedom ? FREEDOM ! Yup, I got my freedom in my hand, I'll hold it tight and never let it go. xD
Exams finally ends on Wednesday. Damn freaking happy that time ! I'm like the bird that escape from the cage ! Or the dog that untied. Or the.. the.. the human that had finished exams ! :D

Three days of exams makes me dizzy ! Some of those questions that appear in front of my eyes really kills me !
I think I'm dead for the exam this time. I studied at the last minute 'lazyness' and I keep dragging on my work and time for revision. I seriously doing wrong time time. I shouldn't keep procrastinate my work and do it at the last minute.
I always say PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME. I knew it but I still keep delaying my work and waste all the time. :(

Haih ! I think I should put a dead line for myself. Keep doing nothing instead of studying will ruin my future.
I'll promise myself to do the right thing at the right time. Not wasting time. :)


Now, forget about everything ! The exam is end and I could never change anything. Just take it easy. I'll do better next time ! I PROMISE I'll make an all-out effort .
The holiday starts tomorrow and I promise myself not to waste my time during the holiday. :)
Enjoying my freedom and do my revision ! Gambateh Christine ! ;D

__________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment: