Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray for Japan, Pray for the earth.


I pray, pray for the earth.

An 8.9 earthquake had happened in Japan. The serious earthquake and tsunami had destroyed Japan. This made Japan loss many. Peoples injured and some lost their families.
Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.
The tsunami caused by the earthquake in Japan just now will be arrived Sabah area between 6pm to 12am.

News are coming out on TV, newspapers. I feel distressed when I saw the news. I feel like crying. :'(

Many peoples can't eat and sleep well now. I felt sorry for them cause I can't do anything for all those who affected by the natural disasters.
I only can say : "God bless Japan, god bless earth." :( Let's pray for Japan, Pray for the earth, Pray for everyone in this world. Hoping that everyone in this world are fine. And hoping these things will not happens again. :(

God bless Japan, God bless earth, God bless everyone. ;(  I pray.

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment