Monday, March 28, 2011

My puppy - Cookie (Part 1)


The only one.
*I give you a super mature me. Do you think so ? :D*


Currently I'm busy. So I'll just update part one, sorry for that. Tomorrow I have a English oral test and have to prepare it. It's like a drama thing. So nervous, I'm scare I already memorize it but when perform that time I can't remember a word. :/ Good luck to me.

So let's start our story. This part is Cookie introduce itself ! Let the pictures talk now. ;)




He's saying HI to you ! :D



That's he's hobby. xD







So that's my dear puppy ! Cute ? Say YES ! :D You say yes then Cookie will be happy. ;PP
I'll update Part 2 tomorrow if possible. Stay tuned ! :)
Night peoples. (:

___________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment