Saturday, March 26, 2011

Turn off the lights, save the earth.


An upside down photo for you ! :D
*I saw my hair colour. O,O* xD

I know what you're thinking now :P You're thinking why I'm not blogging about my puppy right ? See I'm clever. ;PP Okayy lahh, I'll tell you the thruth. xD
Well, yesterday I'm about to blog bout my puppy and I'm sending those photos to the desktop using the USB Bluetooth. It's all about the USB Bluetooth's problem! Grrrr, it costs my lifetime to send those photos to the desktop!
I spent 1 hour to send those photos! Keep connection failed and connection failed. wtffff. ><
Then after I finished sending those photos, it's already late night. So I can't blog.
Today I can't blog about it too cause I'm at my uncle's place for the whole day. My laptop don't have the photo editor. :(( Sorry my blog readers, maybe I'll blog about that on Monday. :) 

-

Kay let's start my story now.
Yaa, I'm going to talk about this again. Save the earth. That day my parents keep saying what "2012 don't know the world is going to end anot." We can't control the and stop the thing when it's happening."
Ahhh, actually I'm not really believe in 2012 and so I'm not that scare. Then after I heared what my parents saying, I suddenly feel soooooooooo scared !
Ohmygoshhh, I don't want to die so fast ! I have lot of things that I haven't done ! And there are lot of things I haven't experienced ! D:

So come on, we can do this ! Think about ourselves, think about our future generations. Then you'll realize that how important recycle is.
Use recycle bags when you're going shopping instead of pastic bags. Take our own container when you're buying take away food instead of using Styrofoam containers. As we know Styrofoam is harmful to the environment as it is non-biodegradable. Increasing oil prices and worsening congestion make it all worthwhile to carpool. Then, all of us should learn to conserve energy. And last, it is always important to stop wasting water.
Save mother nature - Save the earth - Save our home sweet home.

And you know what day today is ?

Yup, it's earth hour !


Turn off the lights from 8:30pm to 9:30pm


YOU + LIGHTS OFF = EARTH SAVED


Together let's save our Earth. 


Don't let the Earth falling sick.


You can have a candle dinner night with your love ones. ;)


Let's join Earth Hour. :) 

_________________________________________________________________________




1 comment:


  1. have you by chance pondered to create concerning Nintendo or PS handheld
    visit website

    ReplyDelete