Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The very first time.


The way I live. :D


Heyyy creatures ! It's me, Christine again. (:

I found a touching video on Facebook yesterday. It's really touch, touch, and TOUCH !
The very first time I cried out when watching a video ! I watched it for two times and I cried two times. ;(

It's actually a little part from a Japanese movie name " A Tale Of Mari And Three Puppies. "
The Chinese name of the movie is " 心動奇蹟:瑪莉與3隻小狗的故事 " And the Japanese name is " マリと子犬の物語 "
You can try to search it on the web. :) I'm gonna download the whole movie and I'm pretty sure it's a nice movie.
The dog is so brave and it want to save it's owner no matter what ! So touchhh. I think I'm gonna prepare a whole big box of tissue before I watch it. :D

Here's the video. :)



-

So, holiday starts. How you spend your holiday ? (:
I think I'm gonna stay at home for the whole long week of holidays. :( Parents have to work so we didn't go anywhere for holidays. Can't outing with friends cause last time I go out without asking parents. D:
Mom, Dad , I'm sorry. I know I'm immature. ):

Guess is a BORING BORING and BORING holiday to me. :/

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment