Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random.


Opps ! Sorry, is so dark. Cause I don't want you see my ugly face. :P
Hey peoplesss ! I'm back ! :) Sorry for the late post cause of my line's problem.

So let's go back to my weekend. Sunday ! :D

Me and my family went to eat breakfast at a coffee shop and we saw a HUGE dog on a truck !
Really, really HUGE ! :O It scares me when I walk near the truck. Hiuuu. -.-
It's like it's very hot and keep breathing hardly. And it's saliva all comes out ! xD *I know I'm disgusting ;P*
But it's kinda cute :D . It's surrounded by peoples and it's like a super star. All the peoples is taking pictures of it ! Woahhh :O

Okay okay, I know what you think ! You can't wait to see it's picture right ? Am I right ? LOL ;PP .
Now here is it ! ;) Taadaa ~
This picture is kinda blur cause I zoom in. I'm don't dare to go near it cause it's really HUGE !
It's even bigger than in this photo.

After that we went Giant to buy some stuff. Then we went IOI to have McDonalds. :D
We got McDonald's RM50 voucher so we have a free lunch ! Woohooo. ;D
The voucher. :D
The delicious food. C=
-

Let's move to another topic. Let's talk about the recently me. ;)

School reopens three days since Monday and I'm still in holiday mood. Gosh, I've turn into a fat and lazy pig ! :(
Teachers giving back exam papers and I'm not so happy with it. Haih, I shouldn't study at the last minute.
And my biggest mistake is - CARELESS. Ishhh, I hate myself so much for this ! Just the carelessness makes my marks gone ! Wtffffff. :/
So admire those peoples who got good results always. Why they can be so clever but I'm not ? I'm stupidddd.

Haih, the only thing I can do now is work hard and hard. Next time I'll make an all-out effort for my exam.
Especially PMR. Say gambateh to me ! ;)

Okay that's all for today. Next post I'll be writing about my puppy - Cookie. Remember him ? He's my cutesttttttt thing in my life and he's who I love the mosttttt. :D So stay tuned for my dear Cookie. Bye ! :)

Now I'll give you see one of his picture. (=

Cookie is ready to say hi to you ! Stay tuned. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment