Friday, March 18, 2011

Untitled post. xD


Yea yea, it's funny. But I heart this picture cause I look so white. :D

A short post for today. My mind is blank now and I can't figure out what to blog. *Sob ;( *

Spot that ? YESHH, I finally changed my blog background, and those fonts ! :D
I'm happy with it, cause it's beautiful ! ;D Do you feel so ? SAY YES ! xD

A boring day again. That's why my post's title is "Untitled post" . Can't figure out what title should I write for this boringggggg day. lolwth -.-
Mom's scolding me for online-ing too long yesterday so this morning I act like a good girl. I'm doing my homework ! xD Actually is not acting laa, I really want to do my homework or else I'll die when school reopens.
I really don't know why my mom scold me cause I'm just online for about two hours. =X Perhaps in my mom's heart I'm still a kid.

Okayy let's go back to the main topic.


This stupid thing cost me one and a half hour ! My backbone is like already broken when I'm done with it. And my hands is in pain when I finished it.

But I'm happy with my work. Beautiful ? Tell me you say YES ! :D
Only hard work can get success. :)

Okay that's all for today's short post. Sorry my blog readers cause I really can't think of anything to blog about.
Bye peoples ~ (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment