Monday, March 7, 2011

Day before exam. + First day exam.

06/03/2011 - Day before exam.




Look of the day.
Got a bit like lala mui D:

Say, the day before exam I still went Midvalley with family ! Hahahahah. No need to study ? I study at school in the next morning. -.- LOLS.
The main reason is we want go PC FAIR. LOLLL. Almost every time PC FAIR we also go. Maybe we loveee computer and IT very muchieeee ? MAYBE. xD
We walk there about 7 hours ! *Of course we got rest and eat and go toilet laa. xD* My leg is like broken after the walk. Ouch ! T.T
But we went back home happily cause we brought everything we want. I felt sorry to my parent's wallet. Mom dad, sorry for wanting you spent so many in one day ! D:

Parents brought a new laptop - Acer Aspire for me and my brother cause the old one is stolen by thiefff. :/ But it actually is for my brother to use at collage. But whatever, we can share it to use what. The only thing I can't touch is his documents only.

Anddd this is our laptop. ;)

Acer Aspire 4750G.


And parents brought a computer dictionary for me. Cause the old one is stolen too. -.-
Now I love my computer dictionary so much cause it helps me a lot in studying. And it has model tests, grammar lessons and many in a card that free for us ! Wowww.

And this is how it looks ! :D


We have a lunch at ZEN by Secret Recipe. The food there is freakin' yummy until I don't know how to describe it ! :O
Let the pictures talk now. :) *I only use phone to take the pictures so the quality not that good.*






Espresso.

Cuppucino. *Got spell wrong? o.O *

My chicken steak ! :D


Brother's crispy fish & chips.


Mom and Dad's ZEN Burger.



About 7:30 p.m , we went home. TIRED but happy ! :D

-

07/03/2011 - First day exam.

First day exam. I'm nervous and keep doing exercises at school.
The questions.. Okay larh. Not too hard and not easy. 2 more days to go ! Say good luck to me ! :D
Hope I'll get good results for this time. LET BAD RESULTS GET OFF OF MY WORLD !

Tomorrow is having Geography, Science and Chinese test. Hope they doesn't kill me with the questions !
GOOD LUCK TO ME. ;DD

Off to study now. Bye peopless. :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. i read your article and i found it good. you provide good information in it.Really very informative content is here, thanks for sharing such info good and helpful i really appreciate your hardwork its awesome.
    LG G7 Fit price in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete