Thursday, March 17, 2011

My love, My ♥ , My favorite. :D


I can see my hair colour ! Do you ? :D

Yesterday I went dinner at XO Shabu-shabu @ IOI Boulevard with one of my uncle and grandparents.
The food there is damn yummy ! And the soup got four types to choose. The soup is damn yummy ! I ate a lot !
This time I got to go XO Shabu-shabu to have dinner, I have to thanks my grandma. Cause I really want to go there but I feel embarrassed to tell my uncle.
My uncle ask us where we want to have dinner and my grandma said she feels like want to eat at XO 
Shabu-shabu.
I'm damn happy when I heard that ! :D

Let's let the pictures talk. ;)

Delicious, yummy and fresh ingredients at there. ;)








I eat like a hungry beggar ! Cause it's so delicious ! :D

After that, we have a walk around IOI Boulevard cause we're too full. 
Grandma spot a beautiful fountain and she pull me over there to take picture. xD

Oh mymy ~ Ignore my face please. :O
But my hair looks so long in this picture. :D
ME LIKEY ! ♥ x)


So that's all for today. Bye peeps ;)

My love, My ♥ , My favorite - XO Shabu-shabu. :D
__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment