Sunday, September 19, 2010

明天,开学!

那天..不是不是 是昨天。
昨天我们庆祝中秋节。今年的中秋节在下个星期三,所以提早庆祝~
照片明天再post 今天 懒惰!

-

I feel like writting english right now.lols.me 38 = =
Just now i saw this on facebook!


    






cute right? i know xD couple DOMO  
awwww, i want this! but where to buy DOMO? help..-.-

you know now almost everybody got their own domo!
i also want to have one! i loveeeee DOMO!
i want that..chocolate and pink one. couple domo~ (:
love it!

hope can found it and brought it as fast as possible xD

-

yesterday i went to learn to wear contact lens.
At first very HARD to wear you know?
And my mom keep calling me  PUSH IN! PUSH IN! xD
mom, you make me feel stressss~

I spent 45 minutes only can wear it! My mom told me that.
She said that last time she only spent 30 minutes to wear it for the first time. -.-
i only slow 15 minutes  = = lols.

Nevermind. at least i can wear it! =p

-

tomorrow school starts! i'm wondering whether i can wake up a not! ><
So lazy~holiday almost everyday also sleep until very late!
Don't know how i wake up tomorrow :s

tomorrow can i just go school to play and no need to study?
Sooooooooooo lazy lah me..

Can see my darling honey friends tomorrow! ;D
miss you guys a lot!




Nothing to write already. bye~

_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment