Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photography.


Web photo. :) (Those words added by me.)

I just noticed that its been a long time I didn't use my lovely camera to do photographing. It's because I'm busy since I steps into form 3 life. I have a lot of things to do such as folios and homeworks. How come busy life steps into my relaxed life ? Well, I can't change anything cause I'm a part of Malaysia. I have important test this year -- PMR. And I have to be more hardworking in order to face the test. I'll be taking photos again if I'm free. :)
And I'm on the way saving money to buy a DSLR Camera. I know it's hard for me to save so many money but I'll keep on saving my money. I'll not give up ! Cause this is my dream -- to get a DSLR Camera. :P ♥ Canon EOS 1100D ! I'm coming to bring you back home ! :D

I can say that photography is my life. Because when I'm taking photos, I feel happy and when I look at the photos that I've took, I got a great sense of accomplishment. ;) So I want to be a photographer when I grown up. I'll work hard to achieve my ambition. :D

Here are some photos that I've took using digital camera a few months ago. Just feels like wanna share with those who never see before my photograph. (:

In love with the feeling. 


Take me by the hand and tell me you would
take me anywhere.


唯一。
Only one.


I'll be right here, waiting for you.


The road that we've walk TOGETHER. 


-

Let's get out of the the topic and move to the another. :)
Check out the cute web today ! Google and Youtube is so cute laa ! :D


K, time to off. Night peoples ! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment