Saturday, April 9, 2011

The day I waiting for. ♥


Blah blah blah. Today's look. O.O
Down there that chocolate thingy is DOMO, not my shirt. xD Can't capture the DOMO. :/

Today is the day I waiting for. IOI Mall with my two darlings - Miss Bobbee and Miss mushroomyy. :D
They went my house first and until 9 something we only go out cause IOI 10 a.m open. We chat and laugh in my room. ;D I was so hot, and when we walk out to the bus stop nearby my house, I sweat like mad ! I STINK :O .

It's time for me to have a crazy shopping day. :D I brought many things and I almost bankrupt now ! But shopping is my hobby. ;P We're like rushing here and there cause we've to be back to school before 12:25. So tired but happy. I have a great day with them. LOVE THEM SO MUCH. ♥
Didn't take any pictures cause I'm busying shopping. Sorry. ♥ ;(

So let's see what I've brought ! :D


DOMO Wallet. ♥


My phone's new bag ! :D


My phone's second new bag. ;D


VINCCI earings. ♥


Hair band. ♥

When I tied my hair up, it looks like this :

Yo man ! I can see my hair color ! Cool huh ? :P


My new darling ring necklace ! ♥
Did you see words on the ring ? If you didn't see, nevermind. I can tell you. :D Is :
'The flame of our love!'


That day the stupid teacher take away my bracelet again ! :@
So I brought two again.

And lastly,

A big DOMO ! :D
Bigger than last time that. (:

I did some self-photoshooting with my DOMO. :D I'm going to post that on Monday. :)
Yea, I'm acting a model. :P But my ambition is not become a model, but a photographer. :D
I'm using myself as a model for my pictures. xD So stay tuned for more ! :) Night peeps.

__________________________________________________________________________________











No comments:

Post a Comment