Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog song ! :D


Look at my stupid face !
Anyone feels like wanna punch me ? LOL.

Hello Friday ! Friday is my favourite day and tomorrow is SATURDAY ! As you know I've been waiting for Saturday for a long time. :D 
Ohoh you hear that ? Is my blog song. I've changed the first song. Dae Sung - Baby Don't Cry. ♥ ♪♫ . I'm so damn freaking in love with this song ! Dae Sung is awesomeee. :D I keep listening to this song. NON-STOP ! HAHAA. Is because its too nice ! Can't control myself, just keep listening and keep listening. Comment on my post or chat box if you love this song. ;D I'm sure you'll love it once you heard it. :P


Just here to write about that song. I'll update about my Saturday tomorrow. Stay tuned. (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment