Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally.

English again! x) Next post Chinese~ yup, I PROMISE! :)

Finally the violin test finish already! Whee~ can fly already. Bye bye XD !
Erm, quite okay but got some play wrong ;(  NERVOUS =X
I can't change the bad habit - NERVOUS  ><
Owh I just hate it ><. I can't overcome the nervousness :s
When I am a kid also like this until now I'm fourteen already also like this ><.

My teacher was listening at outside when exam.
When I come out he said: "Very good aa!" -.- lols. Where got. I felt very BAD lo. TT
Well, my parents at China now and I sms my mom.
She said : "Finish already then okay already." Means call me don't think too much.
Yea, I agree with that. Hope I'll get good results (: .

This morning I woke up at 6 a.m cause want to look at those scale again.
Cause I scare fogot :D. So look once more lo x).
Then sleep back again xP. TIRED. Until 7 a.m only wake up.
Heeheee~

Anyway, still that sentence.


Hope I can get good results! :D


-

Holidays, I also don't know how to spend the time =X
Don't know how to "survive" in these BORING days xD
SOOOOOOOOOOO BOREDDD !!
Nothing to do.. just online , online ,online till.. BORED also :s
Who can help me >< ..

-

Mummy! I want to learn Hip-Hop , locking and popping!
Dancing is my dream :'( But my mom like don't like Hip-Hop those like that =X.
I DON'T CARE I WANT LEARN NARR!! ><

Although I dance till very noob , but I still want learn!!
nobody can stop me! xD


舞极限 Battleground :D


Ruffneckz 


My favourite group! They are the Battle King! :D WhooHoo~



look at this vedio! They dance sorry sorry and they change the 音响.
Back there got 'Sorry sorry indian version` ! xD Funny and cute :D

Okay, that's all for today. Bye! :)  

___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment