Monday, November 8, 2010

Redbox ;D !

So, this post writting english also! xD
i also don't why these few days I'm soooooo damn lazy to write chinese @@.

back to November 5 (: .
our leng luii shun ee's birthday party! ;D HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again (: !
yingyin, thou jean,me n shun ee's brother go together

omgomg our 'grandma' thou jean her shen chai so good! :D
shun ee's brother, like sampat lou like that xDD jkjk~
He play the lights open n close open n close -.-. zhadouu. funny.

-

First time go redbox (:

omg. i singing is so BAD! 
dear friends, sorry that i 伤害 u all d ear because my singing is sooo BAD xD
And thankyou  u all let me sing although my singing is so BAD xDD.

We sing till so high! ;D thankyou my friends for giving me such a nice day! (:
ok, let the picture tell u everything :).



thou jean n yingyin singing :D
yingyin psps ah i 拍 liao you~
bt 背影 only la~




why so black de? XD is shun ee's hair.
and can you see the 11?
yup. our room is 11 (:




what shun ee doing o.O xD




DELICIOUS cake!




shun ee old one year already lah xDD jkjk.





potong cake :D.





shun ee . yingyin







shun ee . me.

me soooo ugly TT


Have a great day that day! thankyou my friends :).
And thanks you all for the present and wishing me happy birthday although its a bit early (:

my mom said maybe my birthday also go redbox celebrete.
hope so (:.

_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment