Monday, November 8, 2010

6/11 - 7/11 Eat eat eat xD



Sampat me! xD

English again! :D next post will writting chinese back (: .

6/11 - Uncle's birthday.

Lols that day actually me , my parents n my brother also don't know is my uncle's birthday.
my uncle suddenly call us say : "i buy pizza go you all there want?"
Got pizza we of course want :D 
But i eat one piece only because i'm too full after eating i make d bread. =X

No pictures for the pizza bacause i forgot to take photo. Sorry ah~

After that 10 something like that my uncle say want go oldtown eat supper.
That time we only know is my uncle's birthday!
my cousin tell us, then we are so shocked xDD.




the most infront that is my mom.
beside my mom is my uncle who having his birthday
and we don't know xD (black shirt)
Sorry uncle, i forgot is your birthday.





lols!
what is my dad doing! xD





haha! what's so funny xD




my mom so late night also eat ice-cream xD




this one ah. me drink de. RM7.90 omgomg expensive @@
还有啊,在menu那边这杯东西上面有转上来酱子的。
原来是骗人的 ><.




i'm very FAT already. that night i want drink a cup of something only d.
But my mom so and call  two basket of French Fries @@
BUT! it's yummy! xDD




playing 'ANGRY BIRDS' with my uncle's iPhone :D
FUNNY! xD
and got many game sooooo funny too!


-

7/11 - Donut day :D !


Yesterday is shun ee's birthday. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:

Go ioi again. after shopping we brought J.CO DONUTS and go Pelita eat :D








J.CO DONUTS IS THE BEST DONUT IN THE WORLD!

its sooooooooooooooooooo yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
i love it! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment