Friday, May 20, 2011

Christ Photography. ♥ ( part 2 )


Be yourself, you can't be anyone else. The best you can be is you. ;)

So, its Friday ! Thanks god is Friday. I finally can take a rest and relax after a whole bunch of exam. Ishh, so 
stress. All I gonna do now is sit right here blogging and relax. Forget everything first and after that gotta do revision for my Geography and Chinese on Monday.
Today's exam seriously sucks. History and Living Skills, I had read all those things and yet I can't memorize. Worst part is, D; Hope I'll not get bad results if not I'm dying for sure. :(

Kays, back to the main topic. I'm gotta continue uploading my photograph. :D
You know how much I love photographing ? I love photographing until words can't describe. ;D I'll upload all those photos including those Part 1's for those who haven't read part 1. ;)

Let's look at those photos now (:

When a girl says "I love you", she wants you to be hers forever. She wants to be the person who sit on the back seat of your bike. :D


Happy Mother's Day. :D


Folding lucky stars one, two, three until hundreds. And hoping my wish will come true.
My wish is : "I wanna be with you forever." :') 


I remember, the time you fetching me with a bicycle, taking me go here and there. ♥


Hello Kitty reminds me when I'm a small kid. :D



Pikachusss ;D


A day without music is like a year without rain. :D 


The flame of our love. 


I'm using my puppy as a model. You may think I'm crazy but so what, he's cute ! :P
Model - My puppy Cookie 


Always smile, cause you never know whose day you might be making. ;)



Sometimes, when I miss you, I'll go back the place last time we usually go, thinking back the memories that belongs to US. 


I gave you my heart. So don't break it babe. :') 


I wish my life is like writing with a pencil. I can erase and rewrite it.



[友情] 真心是唯一的凑合;开怀是不变的呵护。


You're my sunshine. You brighten up my day. ♥


Christ Photography. 


Loneliness is a special enjoyment when chosen by ourselves. But hard to digest when gifted by others.


Looking at the flower, it reminds me the time when I'm still with you. :') ♥


Just a simple sentence, I LOVE YOU. 

So that's all the photos ;) I'll keep on taking NICE PICTURES (*coughs) for you all. :D HAHA.



Look at me ! I tied all my hair up ! My very first time xD (*I'm ugly I know.) Cause you know, the weather is hot hot and HOT !
Am sweating like mad everyday. D;

Kays ! That's all for this post. Bye peeps ! ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment