Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday.


I LOVE BIG BANG :D
Look at my hair color ! It became more obvious and more obvious since I dyed it on last year December. Love it so much now but scare got catch by teacher at school. :(

It's Saturday. As usual it is a day for me to relax but today it is not. ): Gotta do revision for next Monday's exam. Geography. Ishhh, I really don't hate this subject but it have so many things have to memorize ! OMFG. :O
Spent hours to do revision for my Geography. It's like there's a hundreds chapters ! And yet, I can't remember much. ;( Ishhh ! If you give me saw a word about Geography now I'll get crazy seriously. My head is going to burst soon with those stupid things in my head :(

This book makes my head almost burst. So many chapters in one day ! Gosh.


See ? The book is so freaking thick ! :O

Parents' taking brother to look for used car tomorrow. Shall I go ? Monday I've exam but if I keep staying at home with books I'll get crazy. Haih. 

EXAM, I HATE YOU !


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment