Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Christ Photography. ♥ ( part 1 )


Sunshine girl ! :D
( Eh-hem, is sunshine girl who loves to wear specs upside down. xD )

As you know I love photographing so much right ? And it's been a long time I didn't do some photographing. But then last Sunday I'm alone at home, too boring. So I decided to take out my camera ! :D And today is holiday, morning, nothing to do, so my 'photographing illness' was calling me to take out my camera again. HAHAA. :P Took many photos but today I can't upload all of them by today cause you know.. EXAM ! Ishh, I still haven't prepared well yet ! Tomorrow's Science paper 2 is going to kill me ! My godness. :O

So the rest of them I'll upload in Part 2. Wait for me yea. ( *Going to update Part 2 on Friday ! *winks* ) Hehee. Now let us look at the photos. ;)

Pikachu ! Cute ! 


I remember, the time you fetching me with a bicycle, taking me go here and there. 


You're my sunshine. You brighten up my day. 


Christ photography. 


Looking at the flower, it reminds me the time when I'm still with you. :') 





Before I sign out, I would like to give you see my look of the day. xD


Imma crazy daffy and love to act cute girl. :P


Gotta go now. Bye peoples. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment