Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunday.


Heart this ! :D

Sorry for the late post guys. These few days I'm trying to find my confidence back, so I'm not in the mood of blogging.

Come on let's talk about my Sunday now.
Sunday morning we woke up early preparing to go eat DIM SUM with my uncles. Cause one of my uncle has a new girlfriend :D So we going there to meet her.

*Web photo.*
Yuan Garden Dim Sum @ Bandar Puchong Jaya
Opposite to IOI laa. :D

The Dim Sum there is quite nice. But not as nice as Ipoh's Foo Shan Dim Sum. Miss those food over there. ): Wonder when can I go to Ipoh again. I'm waiting for those fabulous awesome amazing yummy delicious Dim Sum over there. :D
You know my uncle's new girlfriend is freaking pretty ! She's so beautiful ! And she's from Vietnam. ;) See how lucky is my uncle. Envy ! xD Didn't take photo with her cause she's so shy. HAHA.
After that me and my family went IOI Mall to buy some stuff. I brought many revision books cause exam is around the corner. I haven't well prepared yet. ): And I also brought new outfit too. Look at the picture up there. That's my new outfit. :) I look so mature when I wear it. Anyway, I love it. :D

Night, bathe and prepared well heading to 1 Utama for a movie night. ;) Because of Monday is Labour day, so we have the midnight show. Wearing my new outfit out.

It's my sweet smile ! xD


Mature mature woots  ! :D


Peace ! \/^.^\/

When we reached there, it's still early. We're having the movie on 11:40 and it's just 10 something. So we decided to play snooker. :D But the 'stick' is too long, and I'm too tiny. So I'm just watching my dad and my brother playing. 





Dad. So pro ! :D


Brother's hand.

After that, we went into the Cinema. We watched this.


The Lost Bladesman.

It's a historical movie so I don't like it much. I feel kinda boring and I don't know what is the movie talking about cause I don't know anything about the history.
You know it's the first time first time ! First time what ? First time I slept in the Cinema ! LOLomg ! First, is because I'm too tired that time. Second, is because I don't know what's the movie talking about. :/ Kinda disappointed. Don't know why.


Okay that's all for this post. Goodnight peopless. ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment