Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I got to do !


The weather is HOT HOT HOT. So I clip up my bangs to school.
Now I'm feeling so hot sweating like a g6. -,- - Like a g6 by Far East Movement (Improved version xD) 
LMAO ! The weather seriously is HOT !

I'm a freaking happy girl now. Why ? Cause exam is over ! After about 2 weeks going to school to face a whole bunch of exam, and now I'm FREE ! :D I'm free like a bird flying in the sky ! xD FREEDOM 
Today's art test seriously sucks. Like shit. I draw and paint like shit ! I bet the teacher will not understands what I'm drawing. lolwtf. I'm quite satisfied with my painting of the sky. Which like the best I did in my life. But the painting of the sea ruin my whole drawing ! omfg. Well, as long as it's over. I'm not gonna think a word about exam anymore. :D

So, have to plan for this holiday. I'm not gonna sit right there for two whole weeks at home like a nerd. I'll get crazy if I do that. Yup, seriously. Anyway, going outing with Ms. Mushroom this Friday ! Can't wait. If I can control the time I'll turn it to Friday now ! :D
Let's see what I got to do during this holiday. (:


Crazy shopping ! Like the image above ! :D


Outing with friends. :)




*This is my current computer wallpaper. :D
I wanna get my BIG BANG's 4th Mini Album ! 


I gonna grab all Big Bang's stuffs back home. :D

And last, 

Movie all the night ! :P


Who wanna spend your holiday crazily like me ? :D
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment