Saturday, May 14, 2011

Exam mode is on !


Don't know why. Just feel like it's nicer if it's upside down :D




As you know my exam is just around the corner. And its starting on next Monday ! OMFG. I'm gonna die soon. D:
Its been a long time I didn't update my blog. Cause I'm busying to do my revision. And when Thursday I wanna update, then blogger can't open. So I decided to update the next day. And the next day, blogger is doing maintenance ! I was like going to be crazy cause so long time I didn't update my blog ! Miss my blog so much.

And now I'm at my uncle house. Just now when I wanna to update about Mother's day, I just realize I didn't bring my camera ! Oh really really wtf. >< And now the exam is coming. I have no time to upload so many photos. I'm such a promise breaker right ? Yea I know. Please forgive me. ): But luckily next Tuesday is Wesak Day and its holiday. I'll be able to update about Mother's day on next tuesday. I'm sure and I promise. ;)

Recently I'm doing revision everyday. It was like every hour in a day I'm doing revision. So tired and feel so stress. ): I'm form 3 now, can't be lazy anymore. And yesterday I'm doing revision for my history. So many chapters will be tested us in this exam ! And yet its so hard to remember ! I read and read until headache. ;( But I'll keep on studying and make an all-out-effort for my exam. Hope I can get good results. Wish me good luck peeps ! :D

This is a picture when I'm studying. :D
Kinda funny. :P

Signing of now. Bye peoples ! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment