Thursday, May 19, 2011

Current status. ;)


*Sorry ! Running out of photos. ):

Hello peoples ! Ya, I'm having exam. But I'm still gotta blog about my current status. ;) So, I'm here ! :P

This time exam really kills me badly ! Hate it. It's so hard. No matter how hard I study I just can't memorize those bullshit things. -,- Can anyone help me ? D; Maths paper 2 and Science paper 2, I gonna die for these for sure. So many things I can't remember. Especially Science paper 2. Most of the questions I leave it blank. ): Hope I'll not get the worst result ever. Haih. I don't wanna makes my parents disappointed but, I already tried my best.

Tomorrow's having History and Living Skills. The two subjects I HATE THE MOST ! So hard to memorize all of them ! Have to memorize all Form 1 and Form 2's. And some Form 3's too. Don't feel like studying the living skills. ): And this time exam is not that important to me, the exam I have to study hard is PMR. It may changes my Form 4's life. -,- *lol, not so exaggerating laa.*
Anyway, hope I'll not going to take poor results back home. Haih, Buddha bless me.


And just now Suet Hwei post on her Facebook funny thing on Google Translate. She translated the Malay word 'agar' and you know what she get ? Oh my gosh. I also tried it and I also get the same thing !



LOL ! Facebook ? It actually means ' so that ' . Funny. :D

And last, wish me good luck in exam ! 3 is down, 4 days to go ! Do your best Christine ! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment