Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GINVERA White Tea Total Benefits. ♥


Yup. You're right. That's the crazy me :D

Oh yea, exam is going to end soon ! Tomorrow is having Art and Civic paper. Useless subjects to me. So not gonna to do revision for that. And I'm like never pay attention before when teacher is teaching these two subject. HAHAA. :P Cause its totally useless. Marks for these two subjects will not add in the average percentage as well. 
Wow art. Drawing and painting ! So excited ! My favourite  ! Love it. LOL -,- Actually I hate drawing and painting the most. My drawing sucks to the max ! And painting worst. If you saw my art work you will like : 'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ? ' LOL. Seriously. Useless subject. Drawing also want to have test ? Lol feel so stupid.Anyway after exam I gotta party all the night. :D NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW ! Muahahaha. :P  *so dramatic -,-*

Okay back to the topic.



Mom brought me this about a fortnight ago and when she gave me this, I was like : 'This thing looks kinda not so useful to my hair.' But after I tried it once, the result was freaking me out ! Why ? Don't worry. I'll tell you. :D

This thing makes your hair straight and soft ! Other than that, it also makes your hair so smooth ! Like my case, my hair is kinda frizz and sometimes it looks so dry cause I dyed my hair before. And my hair is not that straight. My hair texture is not so good either. But after I used this, my hair becomes more straight and smooth. My hair becomes more soft after using this too. I was like WOW ! I never think before my hair can be like this. :O Super good product and you have to buy it ! 

I know what you thinking. Wondering how to use ? :D Okay I'll tell you that too cause I'm so kind right ? xD *joking*
Use it after bathe. It can be use on wet hair or dry hair. Press a little bit out and put on your hand, and apply it on your hair. Don't use too much once. After applying on your hair, just leave it to dry. DO NOT wash it off. Erm I mean don't have to wash it off. ;)


Remember ! Is GINVERA White Tea Total Benefits. :) 

No lies ! It is a really damn freaking good product ! (;



*Story out of the topic*

I just brought an Elmo T-shirt from my friend's friend. And I received it today. :D It's so damn nice you know ? I love it. But although I love Elmo, I still love DOMO the most. DOMO forever. ;D

Yippee ! It's so nice C=

Me and Elmo T-shirt take 1 !

Oops ! Too dark.

Me and Elmo T-shirt take 2 !

Nonono, too blur.

Me and Elmo T-shirt take 3 !

Oh yea. And this is what I'm talking about. :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment