Friday, June 10, 2011

A brand new look.


My phone + mom's phone noob edit xD
Got a cute little car down there =D

Yo what's up peoples ?  I'm still the same, still feel bored. Do you know a big secret ? Wanna know ? Okay I'll tell you :D The secret is, holiday is going to end soon. Two more days. :/ Idk I'm happy or not. Cause I'm lazy to study after two whole weeks of rest. But I miss my lovely friends and can't wait to see them ♥. So I actually don't know I love holiday or not. Gosh. Can I go school and no need to study ? If I ask my teachers this question, I'm sure I'll receive a punch from each teacher I asked. LolWtf -.- Okay let's stick to the topic !


Spot that spot that ? :D My blog just received it's brand new look ! YAY ;D Well I know it's been a long time I didn't redecorate my blog. And finally this morning I just realized I'm so bored with the old blog decoration. So there, my decorating mood came back and find me. And taadaa ! This is the outcome I really love it. Do you ? :P

I've been design and design this blog about 1 hour. You can see how hardworking am I. xD And at the same time, I changed my blog song too ! Added two new songs. I know you all already bored with the previous blog song. :P The first song is Try Smiling by Daesung, second is Cotton Candy by Daesung too :D  Recently love this two song so much ♥. 

So okay that all for this post. Bye and night peoples. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment