Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day :D


Do I look a bit different ? O.O Looking weird.

Hello peoples ! How are you ? Ohh I know it. What again, its been so long I didn't update my blog. What's the main reason ? This time, its not because I'm lazy. Its because everyday when I wanna to update my blog, the stupid modem wanna fight with me. Idk what's the modem's problem. Its turning slower and slower. I think one day I've to call the P1 wimax customer service and complain it. -,- The slow line really really makes me wanna punch and kick and throw the modem ! Ishhhhhhh :@ But luckily, the modem survived. LOL. Cause the line back to normal today.

Okay back to the story. Last Saturday we had a Father's Day celebration @ Janbo restaurant. It should be a happy day but sadly, I had gastric ! I don't know why suddenly I got gastric. My stomach was so freaking pain that time. Mom and dad quickly went downstairs to buy the medicine and oil for me. So touch. :') And so, I didn't eat much that day. I only eat some bun. Pity ;( After I eat the medicine, I feel much more better. ;)
Didn't took much photo that day. Cause you know, I got gastric. :(

Now let the pictures talk ! :)



I love the white-shiny bowl and spoon :D


Daddy's present !

Let's see what's inside the teddy bear bag :D

Man's belt. :) Daddy likes it ! 
A present from me and brother for daddy. ;)

Next,


A booklet with family photos inside (:
A present from me.
So I actually gave one and a half present to daddy ? HAHAA xD


Daddy and me. I look ugly and fat. So I covered my face.


Cute cousins :D


My youngest cousin sister, Renee 


Dad is singing ! xD Haha.


Its Father's Day and my uncle Hoe's birthday. So we brought this cake :)
The cake was extremely yummy ! With fresh vanilla cream outside and French hazel nut inside 



Cake time 
1,2,3 ! Blow the candle ! :D Teehee.


After that, my cousin Sharyl and me went to the toilet to take pictures ! xD

That's me ! :D


Oops, forgot to close the flash. :P




Me and Sharyl 

Take 1 !


Take 2 !

Take 3 !

Don't like the colour.


Me with angry bird. :D


Me holding the wine :D *Ignore my retarded face. :O

Had a great day that day. Perhaps peoples are right. Family are the best. ;) Goodnight peoples 

___________________________________________________________________________________








  

No comments:

Post a Comment