Saturday, June 25, 2011

XO Shabu-shabu ♥


LOL again. :D Don't know why feel like its nicer if its upside down xD

Haha. I think the title already told you everything. Its my favourite food ! Shabu-shabu 
Yesterday night, grandparents, brother and I sat on my uncle Hoe's extremely nice car, Nissan Teena and went to my favourite restaurant XO Shabu-shabu ♥. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking why am I keep going that restaurant continuously right ? :D I told you I'm a genius xD Just joking. The food there were extremely F.R.E.S.H ! With the soup and the fresh ingredients, the food become so delicious ! I just can't stop eating once I eat. :D Seriously !



Look at the fresh ingredients ! 


Oops, there's a tissue beside my bowl. Sorry :P




The cute pot :D




We ate a lot ! :O




Super delicious ! Miss the taste now. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment