Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bye bye brown hair ! :(


I never smile like this to take pictures before :D

What's up peoples ? ;) Hope you guys had a great day. This post suppose be posted a few days ago. But I keep procrastinating. Keep giving myself reasons and lazy to write about this. Sorry guys. :(
Anyway, last Saturday I dyed back my hair colour to black ! Yea, BLACK. No more browny brown hair. D; Too sad. Too sad. Why I dye it back ? Cause before the school holiday, the discipline teacher told us they will have spot check this week. As you know my hair colour became more obvious and obvious. So to avoid got 'catch' by the discipline teacher, I dyed it back :( . I don't know whether I'm regret or not. Oh lol.


HairTec HI-SHINE COLOURANT, Midnight black.




That little bottle of Intensive Serum was awesome !
After washing my hair, I apply it on my hair, and my hair is SMOOOOOOTH ! Woots 


So this is the outcome. Damn black you know ! ;( It's even more black than the picture !

My hair is absolutely oh-so-damn-freaking black now ! All of my friends said that too. My hair is like the fake hair now cause it's toooooooooo black. :( I want my brown hair black ahhhhhh. It's the discipline's fault ! If not the discipline, my hair is still brown now. Stupid discipline teacher, give me back my brown hair ! D: Really really don't like black. Haih. But no use although I'm sad. I can't change anything what. So the only thing I can hope now is the black hair won't be so freakin' black soon.


Bye bye brown hair ! :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment